27 September 2007

Wardrobe Remix 9-27




dress: H&M
tights: H&M
sunglasses: H&M
scarf, locket, shoes: vintage

It seems that my wardrobe lately has consisted solely of H&M pieces mixed with vintage. It certainly makes me wonder what in the world I wore before H&M came to LA last year. Even when the store first opened here I was not impressed. If you had asked me to sum it up in one word I would have said "over-rated." Maybe it was because it was always so crowded and everything was so picked over. Now I really like it. Go figure.

2 comments:

Rhiannon said...

I agree! We've had an H&M for about 3 years now and the clothes really vary. I wasn't too impressed with it for a lot of last year but this season it's been really great.

Love this outfit, by the way!

Anonymous said...

those shoes are so great!
so cute! i love H&M and i swear if there weren't like 20 in boston and surrounding areas i don't think i could bear to move back. the accessories alone make it worth it. i've gotten so many earrings for $2.90!