30 May 2008

Thrift Finds





Here are some of my favorite thrift finds as of late. Most of the clothes and shoes I've found are going straight into the store but these black t-strap flats and brown woven sandals with wooden heels found their way into my closet. Speaking of closet, these two silly little vintage oil paintings from Goodwill are going to be hung on my closet walls. Last but certainly not least, I'm sure you'll be seeing lots of this brown leather bag. It has turquoise and white woven details and is just the type of Native American inspired accessory I've been searching for.

5 comments:

victoria renee said...

I adore the bag.
Checkout my blog.
violetbootss.blogspot.com

AsianCajuns said...

That bag is amazing and I can't wait to see how you style your outfits with those shoes.

Wendy said...

The leather bag is the perfect find, so tribal.

The Stylish Wanderer said...

love it

Ashleigh said...

what a great find (love the bag!)