28 August 2008

Today at Sally Jane Vintage

Here's a peek at a few of the pieces that will be listed in the store today. Lots of cute dresses, rompers and shorts for those last hot days of summer. Be sure to hop on over and check it out.

This is the last week I'll be posting these summer looks so snatch them up while they're still around. Starting next week, it's all Fall, all the time! All summer long I've been collecting wool skirt, chunky sweaters, and warm dresses and storing them away like a little squirrel. I can't wait to unveil all the pieces I've found. Thanks again for stopping by!



6 comments:

Louise said...

Winter clothing from now on? That's a bit tough for us southern hemiphere dwellers. Not that I have won any auctions yet anyway...

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those shorts look just like the mustard 3.1 phillip lim ones I have been coveting all Summer! In loooove!

Anonymous said...

god how i love your blog posts. i love those clothes you post online but singapore's weather is waaaay different. i've got a thing for pairing up cute little dresses with cardigans and sweaters now that the monsoon's here! honestly i totally adore the clothes you sell, but i can never win a bid or even try buying anything off your store! i wish i was your neighbour or friend. this way buying your lovely clothes would be so much easier! :(

Ruby Hoppen said...

Wow I just love the post with poke salad in it! What an awesome berry. My mum used to make mud and dye it with mulberries so it was purple! I think that's the cutest.

Beth Kirby | {local milk} said...

those shorts! total. love.

inspiring as always... i am so excited for fall though.. can't wait to see your treasures. I take a lot of inspiration from your blog and store. Definitely adding you to my roll (I'm new to the game. ^^ )

T said...

ALL THESE THINGS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!