08 February 2009

Hooray Berets

If there's been one accessory that been indispensable for me other the last few months, it's been my berets. It's really gotten to the point that I feel a bit naked without something covering my head. I'm usually in a camel one or a black one but I've also got several other colors in my arsenal. This past week I ran across a collection of vintage 70's berets in a nice variety of colors and textures: cute stripey ones, red knit ones, camel wool ones! Looking in my closet I realized I certainly don't need to add any to my collection so I put them up in the store instead. I'm offering them in two sets of four as shown.
Untitled-1

8 comments:

AlicePleasance said...

They're amazing! The second set is my favorite.

Paula Ferrary said...

I love all!!!

kater said...

Ahhh, the title of this post makes me happy :D

Lexie said...

you have the perfect hairstyle for hats! i love your collection!

Manja said...

Those berets are so pretty! I actually just own one but I wear it every day :)

Unknown said...

these are really sweet, but i have to say i like your shirt even more!

/maisie #1

Danielle said...

U look so great in them!

Anonymous said...

j'adore the berets! I already added them to my watchlist! wish me luck!