22 June 2009

It's never what it seems, just don't forget to breathe...*

a (3)
dress: Anthropologie
top: 2os net lace blouse
shoes: 30s oxfords
purse: vintage
listening to: The Casting Out - Go Crazy, Throw Fireworks "Don't Forget to Breathe"

This weekend was spent living life in 3D, leaving out most of the usual time spent catching up on blog reading or posting. Much fun was had: hanging out with a lovely German house guest, walking around downtown, visiting our favorite architectural salvage store, chowing on Thai food, a quick trip to Goodwill and complaining about the never ending rain. While the time off has left me feeling wonderfully refreshed for the week, it's also left me with woefully little to blog about. My outfits lately have been so simple and basic it seems a shame to even bother posting them. My uniform has consisted of black and white with an occasional accessory thrown in to mix things up. Hmmm... I think there might be a Four Way post in there somewhere.
a

15 comments:

Casey said...

Sounds like you had a wonderfully busy and fun-filled weekend! :)

I too have been erring on the side of more simple outfits as of late. I think it's something about summer and wanting to spend more time doing (at least for me) than in my closet. ;)

Holly Brannigan said...

Well I think this outfit is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful as always ^^

Lexie said...

simple looks are definitely blog-worthy. your dress looks so versatile!

Anonymous said...

your dress is so lovely and delicate

the weekend sounds perfect, how did you get a german houseguest? sounds fun!

i love thai food, I haven't had it in a month ugg

Alexandra said...

I love the dress and what beautiful photographs!

MYCLOSETGARDEN said...

I love Anthropologie. I haven't bought a dress from there yet, but maybe sometime in the future.

Malska said...

Maybe at the first sight it can look like it's a simple outfit, but I love your blouse!

Anonymous said...

...getting kinda tired of your jelly legs

Isadora said...

Classy and Stylish.

Katie Burry said...

Oh I love that outfit! Yeah it's simple, but it's beautiful too! I would love to see your other outfits!

~ Caitie

Jessica said...

Oh gosh, no way, this outfit is gorgeous!!! That blouse is a complete dream and those shoes are drooll worthy!!! The setting is beautiful too, gorgeous photos! Keep postin' them oufits--you're always wonderful! :)

xx

Freddie said...

I think the simplicity is just perfect. I love the way the collar of the shirt and the dress work together.

Lisa said...

Beautiful pictures! I love your outfit

Aya Smith said...

What beautiful photos and setting!