29 December 2010

Babes in the Woods

1

As soon as I saw these photos on Anja's blog I knew they'd be one of those things that spreads like wildfire through the blogging world. The editorial, aptly called Babes in the Woods, was styled by Charlotte Stokes and photographed by Candice Meyer. I instantly set about Google stalking both of them to find more of their work. One of my goals for the next year is to try my hand at styling so I'm devouring all the inspiration I can get my hands on. This one is definitely going in the file!


2

11 comments:

ATTITUDEINABUNDANCE said...

Kinda spooky but cool, love the dress in the first photo on the right.


www.purelovefashionn.blogspot.com x

SoOhCliché said...

Waoh, I can't believe how beautiful this shoot is ! Thanks a lot for sharing :)

Aleksandra Żabierek said...

dresses are awesome, I love this style and your blog!
greetings from Poland ;)

Rosaspina Vintage said...

Adorable! I love the red blush and that picture with them running is a dream :)
Thanks for sharing them!
Ale

Jenni said...

Love these clothes, especially in the first picture! Gorgeous.

MissBella1622 said...

These are such gorgeous pictures! I love this blog.

Please take a look at the blog I just started on Grace Kelly & Audrey Hepburn:
http://ongraceandaudrey.blogspot.com/

Floddertje said...

Oh, you're right, this editorial is totally incredible! Hope to see your own photos soon.

Unknown said...

Fantastic photographs! I shall be taking style tips for hair and make up from those beauties!

Georgie
xx

http://styleprincessdiaries.blogspot.com

Annalise said...

Oh those are just ridiculously beautiful photos. Thank you for sharing!
XOXO

Rachel Holm said...

i think you are right about the spreading. these are brilliant.

haaay.

alexandra grecco said...

beautiful! I'd love to have you style one of my shoots sometime!
xx
A