10 April 2011

Freedom Two

1

You know you've been blogging for too long when you can't remember if you've blogged something before or not. I was pretty sure I'd posted about Lonely Hearts Little Bandits collection previously but I couldn't remember exactly. A little look back confirmed that I had indeed posted a few behind the scenes shots from their studio as well as a few looks from their lookbook. The collection was used in this collaboration between Lonely Hearts and photographer Sara Orme.** I really love the yellow floral pieces. They remind me of a 90s skirt I recently found at the thrift store for the shop that I think I'll be wearing at least once before selling it. These photos also confirmed that I need to be on the lookout for the perfect cream colored cropped sweater.

** Correction: The collection was actually an Always Sometimes Anytime initiated collaboration, that enlisted the Little Bandits Collection and commissioned Sara Orme to shoot it, as well as Kat Patrick to write pieces that attempt to define our contemporary notion of Freedom. (per Always Sometimes Anytime).

2

11 comments:

Joy said...

I really love this. It's so beautiful! Floral prints and lace = <3

LittleRachael said...

Gorgeous!!!

Little Rachael Style
Little Rachael Style
Little Rachael Style

Unknown said...

absolutely beautiful. check out my blog!

http://hammocksandtrampolines.blogspot.com

Caitlin Rose said...

absolutely beautiful photos. the yellow fabric is amazing, it looks really similar to the fabric used in secret squirrels last collection.

Lara said...

What beautiful photos! I love all the lace...

Cel said...

Well I'm not a big fan on the random granny panties but the lace dress is gorgeous!

Color Collective said...

so beautiful!

sweet harvest moon said...

Wow. This is so beautiful!


http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

heather said...

this collection is just lovely!

oh! if you are still on the hunt for the perfect cream colored cropped sweater you must check out this one at aa. it's my favorite item in my closet right now!

http://store.americanapparel.net/rsa0333.html?cid=1091

Unknown said...

The collection was actually an Always Sometimes Anytime initiated collaboration, that enlisted the Little Bandits Collection and commissioned Sara Orme to shoot it, as well as Kat Patrick to write pieces that attempt to define our contemporary notion of Freedom. Glad you like!

Joana said...

you are so beautiful! so the pictures are! i love the outfits, and...just all about the pictures!!! <3 <3 <3
joana-papillon.blogspot.com