26 April 2011

Need Supply Co.

a

I'm sure I've run across Need Supply Co. before in my internet searches but I always sort of blew it off as another pricey boutique shop that I shouldn't linger over and torture myself with lovely things I can't afford. When I ran across their carefree spring lookbook photos I knew if was time to finally check out the shop. I was so pleasantly surprised to see some really cute affordable pieces right along side the Band of Outsiders and A.P.C. pieces. I especially love this lace crop top (if you'd told me I'd type that sentence a year ago, I'd have said you were crazy) and this classic striped dress.

b

c

4 comments:

Lexie said...

i really like need supply co., too. i appreciate the styling and the selection of brands is always top notch!

Mrs. C said...

LOVE these picks and the skirts! Perfect for the spring and summer!

www.mrscapretta.com
Recipes, Fashion, Marriage

Jennita Lolita said...

I love this post!

Claudia Almandoz Gerbolini said...

wow! this is beautiful! Wish I could find beautiful and affordable like this in Mexico! (and beautiful vintage shops, that simply does NOT exist here).... Love your blog!