12 April 2011

Speaking of Colemino

a

It must break some sort of blogger rule to post about a spring collection and a fall collection from the same designer on the same day. Oh well! Our taste of spring here lasted, oh... about 24 hours. Do I sound bitter? Now it's back to cold and rainy and this is as good a day as any to look at pretty fall outfits. I just couldn't help myself when I saw these lookbook shots from the Colemino A/W 2011 collection. Especially when they're inspired by the female pilots of the early 2oth century. Think Amelia Earhart!

b

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! These are some fabulous looks. What a talented designer. And to heck with blogging rules - there's never a wrong time to drool over beautiful clothes!

Liz

Unknown said...

i loveeee the look with the long skirt and collared shirt. it is so classic. love how simple all of these are!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Anonymous said...

Some of these looks are sooooo gorgeous! Polly xx

Chaucee said...

Love these looks! Classic yet a vintage twist.

Sara Kristiina said...

Wow! this is a real inspiration to me!

-Sara
autumn coffee and inspiration

Caitlin Rose said...

so I am basically obsessed with colenimo. but I wish she would open up an online shop. I would start saving now for the fall!

Roxanne Rosensteel said...

I am obsessing over this. It's perfect because it's not trying too hard. I love the styling. It's like, perfectly unassuming.

Halophila said...

Wow! I have a pair of gray wool trousers nearly identical to the ones above. This is a great inspiration styling-wise for next fall.

Debbie Baker Burns said...

Beautiful clothes! I believe my favorite is the long full skirt with the little hat. I also love the shorts with the over the knee socks. These are some wonderful looks. Debbie http://thriftygirlvintage.blogspot.com