20 May 2011

Los Angeles Snapshots

a

So... the real reason for my little hiatus last week? Our trip to Los Angeles! I was going to line up some guest bloggers for the week but procrastinated until it was too late. At the last minute I realized I had never posted all those abandoned house photos so I just used those instead. Quite frankly, I was bit tired of seeing my mug staring back at me from the computer screen by the end of the week! I've got about a gazillion photos from our LA trip and I'll be sharing those with you over the next few weeks as I get them sorted. I swear you might think we've actually moved back to LA you'll be seeing so many photos from there. ;) Since I was a bit tired of me-photos I thought I'd start off by sharing some of our casual snapshots taken with my little point-and-shoot. We spent the week hanging out with old friends, eating tons of amazing food, walking around downtown and Hollywood and even spent a night in the desert. Lots more photos and stories to come!

Untitled-1

14 comments:

Emily Rose said...

wow! looks like a great trip! i love your swimsuit and that little floral jumper! i started following you back when you lives in LA. on flickr i think, w_r and all that :) i never really comment much, but I'm here reading and just wanna say I really love your blog!

and I cant wait to hear about your night in the desert! thats on my to do list!

shelly said...

welcome back! looks like you had a great time :) have you previously shared where the swimsuit is from? i hope there is more to see of that, it looks darling!

Alys said...

I love it when you are in a plane and fly over mountains :)

sweet harvest moon said...

Lovely pictures!
You both look cute :)

http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

LittleRachael said...

Great photos, wish I was there!!


Little Rachael
Little Rachael
Little Rachael

Unknown said...

your bathing suite is soooo cute! the trip looks so fun!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Two Happy Hearts said...

i adore LA. these photos are oh-so-cute! however... i'm craving some in-n-out now ;)

sarahwl said...

Joshua Tree Inn! I think you're sitting in my chair :)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!

http://ascentofrosewood.blogspot.com/

Maxy Hughes said...

lovely photo's here :)

especially the plane one! x

Alia said...

Where on earth did you get that bathing suit?! It's adorable!

And so nice to see the man behind the camera :)

callie said...

I love LA... I need to start planning a trip out there to visit the fam. Wonderful pictures, and I love your sunglasses! You should do a post with LA recommendations- clothes shopping or restaurants or whatever. I love seeing which places other people love to hang at!

Natalie Marie Sullivan said...

I'm going to Cali this summer and can't wait to eat at in n out! I am so excited I found your blog today! I can't wait to go back and read your older post! I would be honored if you would visit my blog and tell me what you think!

Thank you

NAt

Jess & Ashley said...

Wow! I can't wait to see more photos of your vacation! These are all so amazing. It looks like you guys had a great time.