09 May 2011

Spring Break, Pt I

a

This week I'll be taking a little break from the blog. I need a little space to breath and relax and think about a few upcoming projects. So for this spring break I think I'll take a look back at the photos Tom and I took in a soon-to-be-demolished abandoned house. The photos were just a little practice for me at styling a shoot before I worked on styling a real shoot. I'm happy with the end product and I never did get around to having a real lookbook made out of them so I figured I would share them with you this week rather than just letting the blog sit stagnant for the week. Here's the first set and I'm wearing a pair of chiffon H&M shorts and vintage sweater and oxfords. It was so, so cold that day I honestly can't look at these photos without getting a bit of a shiver. I'll post a new set everyday and I hope you enjoy them!

2

17 comments:

lyzi said...

such a beautiful looking house. that wallpaper in incredible. such a shame it's being demolished.
x

Michelle Loreto said...

I can't think of any reason why anyone would want to demolish or abandon that house! It looks really beautiful, actually - I love the wallpaper!
Pretty, pretty photos. Looking forward to your return.

x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

Rosaspina Vintage said...

You've got all my admiration Jennifer, if you say it was cold I'm sure that for me it would have meant freezing...you're the bravest ;D
I can't believe that amazing house is going to be demolished soon, it's so beautiful. The wallpaper is simply perfect!
Ale
x

Unknown said...

love the pictures, have a great spring break!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Anonymous said...

that wallpaper is GORGEOUS! as is that house! it makes me sad when beautiful old homes like that are torn down :(

enjoy your blog break!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous photos!

Abbey's Accessories said...

I can't believe that they're going to demolish this house. It's so beautiful.

Alessia said...

what pretty photos. I can't believe this house will be demolished ...

Cel said...

Sigh, I still can't believe they're going to demolish that lovely house. The wallpaper in there is so amazing! Glad you'll be sharing the photos with us finally :)

Featherlight Vintage said...

What an amazing photo's! Wow, you look very dainty pretty here =)

sweet harvest moon said...

Cute shorts!

So sad about the house, that wallpaper is so beautiful!

http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

Love the wallpaper! It goes so well with your outfit!
When I read "Spring break" I was expecting to see pics of half naked girls at the beach ;)
Enjoy your little break and come back soon!

Rebeccak said...

That wall paper is amazing! I love how the colours of your outfit draw from it and compliment it.

sarocha said...

I love youe shoes

Zoƫ, Lion Heart Vintage said...

uuugh it pains me that this house will be demolished! but you look lovely as always :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful outfit. I love everything about it! :)

http://ascentofrosewood.blogspot.com/

islabell said...

these photographs just keep getting better. A friend told me about your blog. she said i'd love it. she was right
x