03 June 2011

Photography: At Home with Erin Fetherston

1

I discovered this collection of photos from Erin Fetherston's apartment via Francesca's twitter. Apparently her talented friend Jeff was an assistant at the shoot. Lucky him! I love getting a little peek into anyone's closet, but especially when it's someone as fashionable as Miss Fetherston. Oh my goodness, that closet! It seems that she actually has two closets... one for inspiration and one for getting dressed. Wouldn't that be grand? Her collection of glove forms reminds me that I have one that I bought ages ago at Fishs Eddy. I need to find more!

b

14 comments:

sweet harvest moon said...

I want her closet!

http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

BaronessVonVintage said...

Oh, breath-taking!!!

Taylor Kitto / The Little Deer said...

Oh wow, what a gorgeous space! So dreamy.

Anonymous said...

These pictures are lovely and she's a beautiful woman.

http://ascentofrosewood.blogspot.com/

Megan said...

Talk about jealous! Look at all those clothes!

http://grlfashionista.wordpress.com/

Oh, My Darling said...

Of course her home has an amazing color palette! A few years ago (before I knew, well, anything about design or fashion), I lucked out and went to one of her fashion week shows -- I still remember being struck by all of the beautiful pastel shades she used.

Caitlin Rose said...

My friend actually emailed me this shoot when she saw it, because she thought I would like it : )

Chaucee said...

Oh what a dream. Love these photos!

Chaucee said...

Oh what a dream. Love these photos!

Arstcrylique said...

I can't believe how nice is your blog, is one of the nicest I found in the last times.
So glad I found it, I'll follow you for sure.

Sara Ottavia C.

Rita said...

wou!!!I want her house and closet!

Kelley said...

Wow, it's like she lives in a dream world. Everything looks so perfect and beautiful. Amazing!

Cel said...

Wow, what actually caught my attention was the hanging shelf covered in candles above the dining room table. Talk about crazy cool.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the couches and the hanging candle tray above the dining table. Also, she has some amazing hair!