12 January 2012

Sounds of the Woods


Sounds of the Woods - Nadinoo AW11 Film from WishWishWish on Vimeo.

I just adore this video featuring the work of a few of my favorite bloggers;  Nadia from Nadinoo's lovely clothes, Carrie from WishWishWish's keen eye for directing and the beautiful Rosalind from Clothes, Cameras & Coffee modeling.  The result is a mesmerizing video that makes me want to get lost in the forest with the characters from the Nadinoo collection.

Watching this reminds me that Pixie's Bird-A-Day shirt is on its way to me from over the pond.  So excited! I can't wait to pair with high waisted shorts or under sleeveless jumpers.  I'm a sucker for all things bird-print-related so this was a perfect match for me.  And I love the story about how the print came about:

Ornithology Liberty Print was designed from sketches by Edwyn Collins, who was best known for fronting Scottish rock revivalists Orange Juice. In 2005 Edwyn suffered a severe cerebral haemorrhage that he took six months to recover from. As part of his rehabilitation he drew a bird a day, like a sketchbook on fabric complete with names of birds and dates when they were drawn.  (from the Nadinoo site).

5 comments:

Domonique Wilson said...

Thanks for sharing this...it's utterly delightful!

http://lilylovelock.blogspot.com/

x

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

This is too pretty! <3 I love love love Nadinoo!

x
Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

Annalise said...

This is incredibly gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing it.
XOXO

Piper said...

ugh, love this! Though I wouldn't wear heels if I was camping in the forest.

Rosaspina Vintage said...

Oh a birdie shirt is on its way to me as well :) I cannot wait to play with its shape and colors, since when I placed my order I just day dreamt of countless pretty things to pair it with. I look forward to see you wearing it!
Have a lovely weekend,
Ale
x