20 April 2012

Weekend Plans

2

 - Madewell silk blouse
 - 70s knit skirt
 - Rachel Comey boots
 - vintage Coach purse

This weekend, unlike recent ones, holds some promise for excitement.  There's an estate sale that I'm going to on Saturday morning that I'm pretty excited about (hopefully I'll get to take some photos and show you more later).  I really don't know if I'll buy anything... I mostly just want to snoop around the house and marvel at all the antiques. The sun is already out which means I'll get to spend some time in the garden.  That means a trip to the garden center which is one of my favorite places to wander around for hours.  I want to take everything home with me.  And, since Tom is out of town until Monday I have a lady-date with a girlfriend for Thai food on Sunday night (followed by Mad Men, of course).

8 comments:

Unknown said...

obsessed with that skirt and boots!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Unknown said...

Sounds like you're going to have a really nice weekend! Thai food sounds delicious.
Also, the pattern on your skirt is awesome.

Melai said...

I love how you "frame" yourself with these doors. Love the print of your skirt. BTW, I can't seem to pin anything on your site. Was planning to pin the outfit for sharing on pinterest. I hope it gets fixed. :)


hearts,
Melai of Style and Soul

Schnuersenkelrolltreppentod said...

Nice photobackground.

The Bootlace

sweet harvest moon said...

Sounds lovely!
Happy weekend

Vega said...

totally love that top!
so pretty and ladylike!

<3 VEGA
http://vintagecomplex.blogspot.com

newoldfashionvintage said...

Oh, mannn! I know EXACTLY what sale you're talking about! I couldn't make it over, so I can't wait to see pictures of that grand old place!

Saba Lashay said...

Love your blog :)