06 March 2014

Sessun S/S 2014






It seems that everyone, everywhere (well - maybe not in the Southern hemisphere) is stuck between dealing with the drudgery that is this relentless winter and wishing for warm spring days.  I know I am.  And that's pretty much where this blog is too.  One day I'm posting about a winter collection, the next I'm posting photos from a spring collection.  Such is the case today when I can't stop staring at these images from the Sessun spring collection.  I'm think I'm looking at the lush green backdrops and patches of sunshine just as much as I am the clothes. 




2 comments:

Unknown said...

love it


http://hashtagliz.com

christina said...

how have i never heard of Sessun? such great basics and staple closet pieces. i'd like one of each.
thanks for sharing!

christina
6petals.com